Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What did the 5 fingers say to the face? (Slap)


Everybody has the one person you would sell your soul for just to smack the shit out them. That person might be doing everything in their power to make your life a living hell or they might just be so annoying that a firm open-handed slap might be the only way to communicate with them.

I was always doing something I shouldn't as a youngin. If I wasn't drawing in an important book or ripping out the pages, I was cursing at nun in catholic school or pissing on a electrical socket (childhood was fun). Anyway, my mother would put me in my place like valet parking by giving me a Sugar Ray Leonard slap (where she'd wind up her arm a couple of times to distract me) that would have my ears ringing afterwards. Whenever I hear bells ringing it reminds me of someone getting the shit slapped out of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maryland is for Haters said...

I know Kobe was like 'Whop that trick"! Stackhouse smaked the shit outta the big man.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home