Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why is Maryland for Haters?


Do you agree? Virginia is for lovers and Maryland is for Haters! I have lived her most of my life and I think there's truth to that statement. Old or young, fat or skinny, male or female - it doesn't matter the demographic. This state is filled with Hate. We are known for our Cheasepeake crabs and we act like crabs in a barrel. I've see a little girl hate on my daughter because of her hair and the other kid's hair was the same as hers!? I get repeatedly hated on by my upstairs neighbor because the pizza delivery dude will bring my food to my front door but makes him get his from the parking lot cause he's scared of being robbed.

Luckily, I get a daily transfusion of truth to prevent the hate in my blood but like any bad condition it bound to get worse.

If your state is also filled with hate, let me know an tell em bout it.

2 Comments:

Blogger macy mcferren said...

Shut up. VA aint any better. I live in MD and I ain't no hater

6:04 PM  
Blogger macy mcferren said...

Shut up. VA aint any better. I live in MD and I ain't no hater

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home